Artist pre-sales are weird and wonderful things, which of those they are is generally based on whether you get tickets in them or not. If you’d pre-ordered Liam Gallagher’s new album, ‘As You Were’ by Tuesday afternoon you were given a pre-sale code for his upcoming tour. Wednesday morning’s pre-sale came and went, some were lucky and others not so.
Usually, that would mean waiting until Friday’s general sale. But no…
Live Nation Entertainment is a U.S. based entertainment company that run a huge amount of events in America, their UK subsidiary also operates several venues in this country, including Cardiff’s Motorpoint Arena and O2 Apollo Manchester. Okay, “so what?”, I hear you.
Live Nation are holding a Liam Gallagher pre-sale on Thursday morning at 10am, here’s what to do to beat Friday’s rush:
1. Follow this link to the Liam Gallagher page on Live Nation: https://www.livenation.co.uk/show/1018406/liam-gallagher/manchester/2017-12-16/en
2. Scroll down to ‘Live Nation Presale’, and click ‘Register for Presale Access’
3. Put your details in, and go to your emails. You should receive an email with ‘Membership Activation’ in the subject. Remember to check your Junk or Spam if you can’t find it.
4. Click the activation link.
5. You should get an email saying, ‘Membership Activated’.
6. You’re now registered for the Live Nation UK pre-sale of Liam Gallagher’s Winter Tour. Visit the site on Thursday morning for a shot at getting tickets before general sale!
Of course, with any pre-sale, tickets are limited and sold on a first-come, first-served basis. You’ve heard it all before, I know, but if you’re unlucky then at least there’s Friday’s general sale…